The Newland Group has more than fifteen years experience in managing web servers, firewalls and networks on behalf of Auto Clubs and other clients. We are expert at fine tuning hardware and software to meet specific needs.
Distributed Servers for Disaster Recovery
Newland’s preferred partner is NTT America which offers a comprehensive set of enterprise grade hosting services designed to accommodate rapid deployment and implementation for small to very large global IT initiatives. Newland has worked with NTT America for many years. We currently manage servers in Sterling, VA and San Jose, CA.
Menu of Newland Server Management Services
- Monitor server performance (processor, memory, disk)
- Database administration
- Handle trouble calls from client club
- Update Servers OS and applications
- Monitor and manage firewalls
- Provide monthly status reports with ad-hoc reports as required
- Server and firewall sizing and specifications
- Contract negotiations with hosting companies
Hours of Service
Standard hours of services are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern, seven days a week. Work outside standard hours can be arranged for an additional fee.